About this item
Go the extra mile to make sure your baby is comfortable and safe while they sleep with the Knotted Crib Bumper. The bumper is designed to put soft cushioning between your baby and the wall of the crib to make sure they do not get their little hands and feet stuck in between the bars, and so that they do not bruise their heads. The bumper is available in a number of colors.
Please carefully measure your crib/bassinet/stroller/bed before purchase.
The 4 Meters crib bumper can cover all 4 sides of a standard crib (27' x 52')
- Easy and Free to match, round crib and rectangle bed are both available to use.
- Filled with our Extra thin PP cotton filling +Lining for that super soft touch.
- This crib bumper pads can avoid your baby's head, Legs or hands bumping into crib, and it keeps your little ones safe and will let you get some sleep at night without worrying.
- Thanks to its clever design with no ties, the baby crib bumper suites all cribs, bassinets and toddler beds designs.
- It's not only a crib or cradle bumper,but also can be used as back cushion,sleeping pillow ,bedding decoration
- Material: SUPER SOFT, Hypoallergenic filling.
- Width x Height: 4.7(W) x 3.2(H) inches
- Weight: 2.4lb (0.96kg)
- Clean: It is best to wash by hand and dry it with a washing machine. For the best, please put on a laundry bag before Machine washable as it is handmade Infant soft pad braided crib bumper knot and it may be scattered . Please don't worry and you just need to re-weave like a braid.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
No washing instructions (or labels of any sort) are provided with this product - can this be put in the washing machine or dryer?
I also got no instructions. I was scared to wash it so put it in the tumble drier with softener sheets. It’s plaiting/ braiding came undone (but not completely) at both ends but was easy enough to rebraid. Worked well and looked nice in the crib. I may try and wash it now
Does the 2 meter size fit a regular crib?
I wouldn't think so. A meter is roughly 39 1/3 inches. I ordered the 3 meter length to use in an antique wicker bassinet that is approximately 90 inches around. I have 2-3 feet that over-laps. If it is possible to get the inside measurement of the crib, that would be your best bet, otherwise, I would consider buying the 4 meter, so ensure that it is long enough. In my book, over-lap is better than being too short...
Has this been lead tested? Does its attach well that the baby can\'t pull on it?
Lead testing is kind of a moot point....if you're worried about safety there shouldn't be any bumpers in your babies crib. They are all huge suffocation risks.
A) The braid will come apart in the washing machine. I safety pinned the ends to keep them in place, on the underside for safety of the baby.
B) There is no actual way to attach it. But it’s pretty flexible. I slid mine through the crib slats at the corners of the crib like you would a mesh breathable liner.
C) It really does keep him from bashing his head on the crib in the middle of the night! I personally find it totally worth it!!!
As a Gift??
We are happy to ship your order directly to the gift recipient! When you place the order, just fill in the shipping info for the person you want to send it to.
We do not include payment or price info on our Packing Slips, so they will not see any prices!
We can also include a small gift note in the package that says who it is from with a personal greeting.
🔒OUR GUARANTEE 💝
We truly believe that we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.