Every parent knows what it’s like to lose sight of their child. You’re out and about, turn your back, and turn around to find that your kid is nowhere to be found. Seconds feel like hours, and minutes feel like days. Say goodbye to this sickening feeling for good with the Sunveno Child Anti-Lost Wristbands! These adjustable wristbands attach to your child’s wrist with velcro straps, and the extra-thick steel cord makes sure they’ll stay by your side. The top-of-the-line lock and key design provides an extra level of security— once locked, kid’s won’t be able to remove the wristbands until they have been unlocked by a parent.
- Only used to prevent children from losing when they go out, but do not prevent children from falling down and can’t be used as a walking training equipment.
- All you need to do is connect the wristbands to adult’s and kids’ hands respectively.
- Washing-Outer pouch: Spot wash. If machine washed, choose delicate setting, 30ºC. Use a laundry bag designed for delicates.
- Soft double layers of hook and loop for kids’ hands, not easy to take off by themselves.
- The connecting rope is made of stainless steel and wrapped with plastic, never worry this safety harness will be cut by knife.
- The shrinking chain can extend up to 2 meters and is linked to the wrist straps with metal connectors that can freely rotate 360 degrees.
Age:Recommended for kids aged 2 and over